You are here
Service Inspections & Repairs
All businesses with pallet racking in their warehouse should be aware of the Australian Standard AS4084-12 and understand that pallet racking must have an inspection every 12 months.
Stow's specialty inspections & repairs team can perform…
- A visual inspection of all pallet racking, walkways and signage
- Assessment in compliance to the most up-to-date requirements: Australian Standard AS4084-12
- A report of existing pallet racking with red, amber & green recommendations if repairs are required.
- Erecting inspection signs with the date pallet racking was inspected and the following due date of the inspection.
- Issue a Certificate of Compliance when inspections and repairs are satisfactory.
In the demanding warehouse space, hazards cannot be entirely eliminated. Addressing issues early is the most efficient way for many to be avoided. Regular racking inspections every 12 months with our specialised service staff will ensure this peace of mind.